Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Atlantic International University

Atlantic International University offers distance learning degree programs for adult learners at the bachelors, masters, and doctoral level. As a nontraditional university, with self paced programs taken online, by correspondence or home study AIU lifts the obstacles that keep professional adults from completing their educational goals. Fast track affordable degree programs allow adult students to finish college, earn a degree, and advance their careers. The University’s online distance leaning degree programs are available throughout a wide range of majors and areas of study. All of this with a philosophically holistic approach towards education by fitting within the balance of your life and acknowledging the key role each individual can play in their community, country, and the world.

Students Testimonial:

»
Rodolfo de Jesús Haro García, Doctor of Philosophy, Economics - February 9, 2007 » I have known how to critically analyze problems, understand how to develop theories and test them in order to find ... [view]
»
Antonio Rodao, Master of Business Administration - February 8, 2007 » Atlantic International University distance/online teaching paradigm is highly innovative indeed ... [view]
»
Mohammed Al Aloush, Bachelor of Science - February 8, 2007 » The AIU methodology is excellent, it gives freedom in everything for a working professional like me ... [view]
»
Divleen Bhatia, Doctor of Science - February 8, 2007 » I always strived hard and made sure that my performance makes everyone at the university proud of enrolling me as a student. ... [view]
»
Hasmig Kochanian, Master of Business Administration - February 8, 2007 » AIU gives the best opportunity for the professional to continue their education from distance, without stress and with a lot ... [view]
»
Ali Abdullah Ahmed Al-Darorah, Bachelor of Business Administration - January 16, 2007 » AIU has really motivated me to explore my management skills and excelled my caliber at work ... [view]
»
Graham L Peveller, Doctor of Philosophy - January 16, 2007 » What a unique experience after years of restricted time and working constraints I decided to gain a doctorate degree in a ... [view]
»
Max Wellington, Doctor of Philosophy - January 11, 2007 » I must say thanks to the AIU team for developing and expediting this somewhat innovative, yet strategically relevant and ... [view]
»
Grant Obinwa Nwaogu, PhD - October 10, 2006 » I have acquired the skills as a producer and disseminator of knowledge. Following this program I know how to critically ... [view]
»
Natalie Reid - PhD in Psychology - October 1, 2006 » "I chose AIU in the first place because I could study exactly what I wanted for my degree. The well-respected local ... [view]
»
Mark Wellington - Doctor of Philosophy - June 8, 2006 » My tenure with The University was quite an "eye opener" for me as I was amazed to know how we could interact so ... [view]
»
Jaime Slaga - Bachelor of Science - May 1, 2006 » I have graduated from AIU with a great sense of accomplishment and pride, knowing that all my hard work has paid off and ... [view]
»
Antoinette Durand - Bachelor of Business Management - April 30, 2006 » AIU has given me the opportunity to advance my future and for that I am appreciative. ... [view]
»
Randy Chavis - Bachelor of Science - April 28, 2006 » I am convinced that an individual with a degree from AIU can do just as well or better than an individual from some other ... [view]
»
Nabaraj K.C. - Bachelor of International Business - March 31, 2006 » The education that develops in AIU result from teamwork and the sharing of skills between the Academic Advisor and the ... [view]
»
Rosemarie Schmidt - Ph. D in History - March 11, 2006 » Pursuing my Ph. D through AIU was a valuable experience both from the perspective of intellectual growth and personal ... [view]
»
Michael Akano - Bachelor of Science - January 31, 2006 » The experience I had at AIU tremendously helped in unleashing the treasures I have inside of me. ... [view]
»
Analyn Creque - Bachelor of Business Administration - January 5, 2006 » My experience pursuing my degree with AIU has been of the most rewarding experiences in my academic career. ... [view]
»
Tatit Armanugraha - Master of Science - December 20, 2005 » My experience at AIU has proven to me that a quality education can be delivered successfully via the Internet. ... [view]
»
Siamak Khodarahimi - Doctor of Science - November 22, 2005 » The AIU approach is humanistic, professionally oriented, and facilitates creativity in your specialty. ... [view]
»
Winsome Saldanha - Doctor of Science - October 10, 2005 » My experience at AIU has been extremely positive. ... [view]
»
Tom Engle - PhD in Public Administration - September 16, 2005 » I have always dreamed of completing a doctorate program. ... [view]
»
Patrick Maina - Bachelor - August 3, 2005 » Today, when I look at the prospects for my degree, I see myself prepared for opportunities in Non-Governmental ... [view]
»
Steven K. Haught - VP Worldwide Sales, Managing Editor Software Inc. - July 26, 2005 » I selected AIU for a very important reason; their philosophy of how adults learn. ... [view]
»
David R. Koos - Venture Bridge, Managing Director - June 21, 2005 » My experience at AIU has been extremely positive. I manage a venture capital firm that incubates biotechnology companies. ... [view]
»
Ryan Waters - STER-Kinekor Pictures, Production Manager - May 12, 2005 » AIU has given me the key to unlocking a future where the dreams that I have always treasured can now be transformed into the ... [view]
»
N. Sami Ayoub - Maricopa County Department of Transportation - April 9, 2005 » I would like to take this opportunity to express my appreciation for your help in making my educational experience at AIU ... [view]
»
C. Scott Willard - General Dynamics, Construction Manager - March 15, 2005 » My experience at AIU has been a good one. Last week I was hired by ... [view]
»
John Roland Jr. - Palm Beach Resource Recovery, Bachelor of Science. - January 13, 2005 » Due to the nature of my work and the hours involved, it has been difficult to attend a conventional university with set ... [view]

Visit AIU official website